Sunday, October 19, 2008

Busy, Happy Times!























I have just been delinquent in my blogging for many reasons. WE did spend a wonderful long weekend with our Colorado children the first weekend in Sept. Glenn and I had not been to Colorado together and it was just beautiful. But my favorite part of the trip had to be to Estes Park to the Alpaca show. What sweet animals and what great fiber and what a beautiful place. Of course, I now need some land and money to raise Alpacas.



Of course time has passed and we are awaiting our first grandchild- Roxie Lynn Simmons due in just 2 weeks. I want you all to see 3 generations with the 4th due any day, and how very beautiful Christina looks as an expectant mother. Oh and the guy at the top with Christina would be Roxie's dad, Kris. But not the guy on the left- that would be Papa G, Roxies grandpa. I just can't get the pictures in the right place. I am a little challenged.
Ryan and Samantha and little one will be home in Dec. for good we hope. All of us have been so blessed!
We love our families!
Cece, Carol, mother





3 comments:

the smiths said...

Oh yay for pictures! Christina does look JUST beautiful--she has that glow!!
And we loved having you guys out to visit! Can't wait to see you again.. =)

Carol, Mom, Cece said...

I've never experienced the feeling I had when I held Roxie, less than an hour old. I was scared and nervous because I don't have any experience with babies. I love my step kids as if they were my own and this precious little addition to our family has me humbled. I thank God for my precious family. I am truly blessed. Samantha when your and Ryan's baby arrives I know I will hit my knees. Life is wonderful because of my
family.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are just beautiful and so are your comments. May God continue to bless you and your family. Thank you so much for loving Samantha the way you do. I thank God continuously for blessing her with Ryan and your family. :-)