Saturday, June 21, 2008

Beautiful Day

Today has started out as a beautiful morning. Not too hot, no clouds in the sky, just beautiful! This week I decided that I could do more that just knit, so last night I finished The Shop on Blossom Street by Debbie Mcomber. For those who knit and like very sweet and easy to read books, this one is for you. I undertand that she has all kinds of book series that are also good.

Lucy our dog has done amazing since having her surgery. She actually runs up and down the stairs and seems much more affectionate. Max doesn't know what to think!

We were able to have dinner with Christina, Kris, and Nick for Father's Day on Monday night. Christina looks so beautiful and just glows. On Monday, we will find out if it is a boy or girl! We pray for a healthy mother and baby.

Ryan and Samantha seem to be adjusting to Littleton Colorado. We miss them every day but know that God has called them to this journey.

Hopefully today I can learn to upload pictures to this blog. I want to share my family with you and especially my little mom, Lera. What an amazing woman she is. More to come on her later.
Love to you all, Mom, Carol Cecebelle

No comments: