Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blogging

Since May 27th, I have not been able to sign in to update our family blog so I decided to start over. That's pretty lame on my part but I am not a teenager and obviously need technical help. Glenn is now home for the summer (I hope) so we will settle into our lives again to some extent. We have planned to go to Point Clear in June, New Orleans in July, and of course Littleton, Colorado in August.
We both have had trouble adjusting to the changes and as Father's Day is coming up, we will really miss the family get together although we will try and get with Kris, Christina, and Nick on Monday.
When I asked Nick about missing his brother, he said "Well I talk with him everyday!" How is that for brothers that tried to kill each other as youngsters? So for now, I will close and hope that I update this blog without having to start a new one. Mom, Carol, Cecebelle

No comments: